February’s event is going to be hosted in conjunction with Enterprise Ireland and follows a day-long indoctrination of doing business in NYC for some leading digital firms in Ireland with both a sports and marketing flavor.
A lot of you liked when we did a section highlighting Irish people doing interesting things in digital so, consistent with the interest in that, Margaret Molloy, CMO of Siegel & Gale (and prolific social media maven!) is going to give us a talk on simplicity in digital marketing and how we can all use social media better for our personal advantage.
In addition the following firms will be presenting…
- Viddyad – Grainne Barron. Create your own compelling video ad in minutes using their intuitive platform. Learn how they won the Spark of Genius Award at Dublin’s Web Summit.
- Huggity – Mike Sikorski. Their core product, FanPic is a massive crowd image that is an engaging marketing tool providing post event fan engagement by allowing fans to re-live the joy and excitement of their favorite sporting events.
- Golf Metrics – Golf Metrics’ product, GameKeeper ,is a patent pending digital scorecard device players get and generate data rarely captured outside of the PGA Tour.
- Converser is a mobile relationship management platform that allows you to manage the user life-cycle of your mobile app by enabling you to create highly personalized, interactive in-app messages for Android and iOS operating systems in just minutes with no technical experience required.
- vstream.ie – learn all about this Irish firm’s approach to digital video content marketing.
We will also get an update from Fantom.ie’s Oran Bambrick on some of their successes since they last presented.