We have a great lineup of firms to present at the May Digital Irish Event on Wednesday May 22nd at Ireland House (345 Park Avenue at 51st street) at 6:30PM for a 7:30PM start.
The agenda is:
- Trustev – Preventing credit fraud in e-commerce using social fingerprinting – Pat Phelan, CEO.
- Busy Moos – Comprehensive booking service for women’s beauty treatments – Elaine McGarry, Founder
- Marino Software – Educational apps and websites for kids – Naoise Guerin, Owner.
- Bestbuzz – Irish American – Mobile marketing and Loyalty platform – Carrie Layne, CEO
- Blue Link Marketing – Irish Expat Led – A new approach to Search Engine Marketing. Brendan Delaney.
Irish Consulate NYC, 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 from 6:30PM to 8:30PM (EST)