We are back after the summer break! We have a great line-up for September 18th at New Work City – a co-working space at Broadway and Canal.
- Dublin-based Fantom – Paul Healy. Irish trading cards / online sticker album company
- Belfast-based Roll.tv – Damian Cranney. Video watchlists curated by the brands and publishers you love coupled with cool second screen projection technology.
- Dublin-based Scraperwiki. Aidan McGuire. Web tool to clean, analyze and manipulate your data and effectively scrape data from the web.
- New York-based. Kinnecions. Niamh Bushnell (Irish expat). A closed community tool for expert and exclusive groups
- Dublin-based CKSK. Cillian Kieran. Digital Agency who will demo some pretty interesting work they have done in the drinks industry and elsewhere.
The basic agenda will be networking followed by 5 fast pitches from these firms followed by more networking. We hope to see you there.