Our first meetup of 2015 looks to be a interesting lineup and one that combines the themes of children’s products, technology and company culture.
This meet up will be at the trendy Park Avenue co-work space, WeWork. As usual, we will have our popular pizza and beer/wine to keep the January cold away!
- DotIrish: Dot-Irish (.Irish) is the new top-level domain for the global Irish Diaspora. Speaking about their plans for 2015 will be successful entreprenuer Shane Naughton.
- StoryToys: Dublin-based StoryToys has become one of the world’s leading publishers of innovative, entertaining apps for tablets and mobile phones. CEO Barry O’Neill will be joining us for this meet up.
- The Vision Lab: NY-based The Vision Lab is the brain child of Dubliner Trevor Madigan. The Vision Lab web application taps into the wisdom of employees to deliver select solutions in a simple and fast way.
- PennyOwl: Seamus Matthews. CEO. This is their second visit to NYDI! Tacking pocket money for parents and kids alike – payments, savings and spending on safe digital and real products.
- VenueBooker: VenueBooker is a powerful search platform that helps you find the perfect venue for any occasion.