Please join us in the Digital Irish Innovation Lab for a fire side chat with:
- Mary McKenna, angel investor, tech entrepreneur and judge for the EU Horizon 2020
- Ronan Dunne, CEO, Verizon Consumer Group. Ronan leads Verizon’s 5G deployment.
The post COVID-19 world will need vast investment to encourage rapid innovation in: Healthcare and DRATE: DeepTech, Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Transportation and Education. Governments will be spending trillions to get their countries back on track. And the exponential capabilities of 5G will change how we work, play, learn and heal. Mary and Ronan will give their view of the post COVID-19 future and where the opportunities are.
We will also ask you to ideate about the opportunities of the post COVID-19 world in our Zoom breakouts, to confer and then present your group’s ideas back to the general assembly.
Digital Irish also welcomes three women-run companies that address DRATE and have seen their business scale during COVID 19.
- Edelle McDaid, Inishowen Algae Farm: Agriculture & Renewable Energy;
- Jennifer Neff, Elemental: Healthcare;
- Anne Lawlor, Journey Protector: Transportation, an IoT for monitoring trucks’ cargo.
We look forward to seeing you and hearing your ideas on Tuesday, June 2nd, from 1:00pm ET (NYC) and 6:00pm GMT (Dublin/London) in the Digital Irish Innovation Lab.
RSVP below and we’ll send you the Zoom meeting details via email before the event starts. You can also join our Discord Channel in advance.