In April we are taking a departure from our usual event format and doing a panel event focused event around the CMO chain.
We have a stellar panel line-up that will speak about the current role of the CMO and more importantly, how to sell to the CMO. We will then have two later-stage start-ups pitch directly to the panel in a mock bid to get to their marketing dollars.
- Margaret Molloy – CMO/BiZ Dev – Siegel+Gale
- Kerry Lyons – VP of Marketing – House Party
- Ritesh Patel – CDO – Ogilvy
- Matt Weiss – MD/CMO – Havas
- Katrina Klier – MD – Accenture
- Moderated by Shane Lennon – Virtual CMO
- Newswhip is mapping the genome of viral content. Their technology analyzes human engagement with millions of news stories, videos and other content, and surfaces the trending content that will be big – hours or days before it takes off. Each day, they monitor the news from 25,000 sources, tens of thousands of writers, and thousands of niches and locations.
- Clavis – Founded in Dublin in 2007, Clavis Insight is a leading provider of cloud-based eCommerce Intelligence and Online Store Audit solutions for consumer products Suppliers and Retailers. With Clavis’ easy-to-use eCommerce Insight solution, your organization can gain invaluable intelligence about the online channel in order to optimize your presence in online stores and increase annual digital channel sales by as much as 30%. Clavis have offices in Boston, Dublin, Shanghai and London.