The post COVID-19 world will need vast investment to encourage rapid innovation. Catch our recording as we discussed these topics with Mary McKenna, angel investor & tech entrepreneur, and Ronan Dunne, CEO of Verizon Consumer Group.
We were also joined by the following female-led startups:
Don’t miss our recent podcast episode with Mary McKenna!
We also spoke about Europe’s Recovery Plan – a €750 billion program to repair and prepare for the next generation. You can find more information on the European Commission website here.
Thanks to our rockstar immigration attorney and Digital Irish sponsor, Fiona McEntee for speaking with us! Buy your copy of Fiona’s book, An American Dream, here.
Comments from our breakout rooms:
During our breakout room sessions, we asked you who were the individuals, communities, companies, or brands, that are showing real leadership at present. Here are some of those suggestions, in no particular order:
- Many of you mentioned close friends and members of your communities
- Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Edwina Guckian, who combines creativity and business acumen to bring colour into the lives of families and young people.
- Sree Sreenivasan, social and digital media consultant
- Dr. Vivek Murthy, Former Surgeon General of the United States
- Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
- Andrew Cuomo, Governor of New York
- Ja’Mal Green, civil rights advocate and community organizer
- Trevor Noah, political commentator and television host
- Leo Varadkar and Irish political leaders
- CEOs who are being more vocal now than in the past on standing up to racism
- Tracey Keogh and the team at GrowRemote